For over 25 years, Family Friends has been working to make sure that families receive the support the need and deserve. We are ever grateful to our funders and referring agents, without whom our work would not be possible.
In 2020, we were delighted to receive first time funding from the following:
- United Hammersmith & Fulham
- Sandler Consulting Ltd
- Emily Goldner
- Hugh Robertson
- Patrick Ellis
Special thanks go to:
- BBC Children In Need
- Charlie Taylor
- Cicely Taylor
- Edenhouse Solutions
- Garfield Weston Foundation
- Grenfell Young People’s Fund via London Community Foundation
- John Armitage Trust via New Philanthropy Capital
- John Lyon’s Charity
- Katie Arnold
- London Borough of Brent
- London Catalyst
- London Community Response Fund via London Community Foundation
- City Bridge Trust and National Lottery
- St Mary The Boltons Church
- The Dasiy Trust
- The Drapers’ Company Charitable Trust
- The Girdlers' Company Charitable Trust
- The Grove Trust
- The Julia and Hans Rausing Trust
- The Kensington & Chelsea Foundation in partnership with DMGT Plc and Children & Young People Fund
- The Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
- The Trusthouse Charitable Foundation
- Treebeard Trust
- Waitrose via Community Matters.
Thank you also to our generous anonymous donors.
Many thanks also go to:
- The Kensington & Chelsea District Nursing Trust for their kind grant donations to individual families.
- Usborne Publishing for providing children books
- Harrow Club W10 for face masks towards our Christmas Hampers, which were generously donated by The Junior League of London, and David Parry-Williams for helping staff deliver these to the families.
- Galit Haviv-Thomas, UKCP Systemic & Family Psychotherapist for being guest speaker at our volunteer support group meetings held this year and supporting staff with supervision.
Lastly we would like to thank our Trustees for all their support and securing an exciting new chapter for Family Friends with a new CEO.